A sensational all-rounder
A 3in1 sensation as it hasn’t been seen before: The Atto® DF is the latest and by far most spectacular member of Kellermann’s successful Atto® series! The world’s smallest street legal indicator is now available in triple function with an integrated rear and brake light. Behind the extremely small yet sensationally bright Atto® DF lays a multifunctional all-rounder: At the rear it is visually almost completely disguised with a light surface, which would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! In result the rear of the motorcycle can be designed as clean and individual as never before. However, in action the Atto® DF shines with an intensity which has made Kellermann products legendary – it’s not the size but the illumination power that counts. Indicators, rear and brake light warn with an uncompromising intensity, clearly signalling the following traffic to keep its distance. Kellermann’s well-known HighPower LED technology** and EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology manage an optimized light channelling through a smart system of lenses and reflectors and thus enabling this combination of sensational brilliance and minimal size. The Atto® DF can be combined with various other series e.g. Atto® or Bullet 1000®. As the complete electronics are in the casing the Atto® DF allows for a significant reduction in weight.
* Possibly electronic equipment is needed to regulate the flashing rate.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
ECE-tested for rear
- replaces the existing rear / brake light as well as indicators
- sensational new rear look
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- With M5x0,5x6,5 fastening screw
- European design protection
- Length (without thread/fastening): 14mm
- Mounting thread: M5 x 0,5 x 6,5mm
- Technology: LED
- Ø max: 10mm
Please note the extensive electronic equipment
Note - the price is for 1 pc.