LED spotlight MOTO3
The MOTO3 is an impressive, very compact, extremely efficient and very powerful LED lamp designed to be used as the main light source on motorcycles, light duty and small vehicles. One light is capable of providing enough light for a professional motorcycle rider in a fast enduro rally and they have been proven effective by winning riders. The MOTO3 is also loved by quad / ATV riders, as well as 4x4 truck drivers. The lamp is proven in hundreds of pieces on uncounted off road rallys and intercontinental off road voyages. 2 years quarantee.
- MOTO3 SPEED means best range but also some light is directed to the near sides.
- MOTO3 OFF means also a good range with more light directed to the sides. Best for heavy off-road.
- MOTO3 WORK means a very wide, strong light beam, best for heavy off-road as addition to spot lights and as a strong general purpose light.
High strength CNC-milled aluminium alloy housing
- Extreme environmental protection (IP69K compliant)
- Ruggedized high efficiency electronics
- Thermal, reverse polarity, and overvoltage protection
- Built and tested in Europe with parts primarily sourced from Eurpean and American suppliers
- CE and RoHS conform
- Power comsumption: ~40 Watt
- Supply voltage: 11-30V DC
- Light output: >3300 lumen of neutral white light (all versions, 3 Cree XML2 diodes)
- Weight: 0.81lbs (0.39kg)
- Dimensions housing: 1.7(h) x 4(w) x 2.05(d) in (45x99x55 mm)
- Power Connector: Superseal male 2-pin (3.2 ft (1m) extension with female connector is included)