Underlining the stylish look of our cockpit fairing Rock ’n‘ Roll: the sporty screen lens in transparent. With its slim, low-slung shape facing the rider, it emphasises the sporty look of the cockpit fairing. The integrated, aerodynamically perfectly tuned screen, together with the cockpit fairing, ensures optimised laminar airflow.
Five millimeters of screen thickness stand for mechanical and aerodynamic stability even at the highest speeds. Our typical, high-quality workmanship of the scratch- and break-resistant PMMA material can be seen when looking through it: clear view, without distorting optical defects that irritate. Another trademark: the hand-polished, rounded edges, which make a separate edge protector superfluous.
The facts / Function:
- The matching windshield to our lamp mask Rock ’n‘ Roll
- Sporty, narrow shape sloping low towards the rider
- Optimised aerodynamics
- Clear vision, without distorting optical imperfections
- Polished/rounded edge (no edge protection etc. necessary).
- Easy to install
- Incl. mounting material and mounting instructions
- Material: Very high-quality, optically pure, highly durable, scratch-resistant, UV- and petrol-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum visibility
- Width: 325 mm
- Height: 320 mm
- Depth: 80 mm
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- ABE in preparation
- Small series. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days return policy
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Europe