Startronic 400 portable 12 V emergency starter with super-capacitors
A reliable helper in our workshop and development - large volume models such as the R 1200 GS LC with deeply drained batteries up to 7 V are routinely and effortlessly revived again with the Startronic 400.
The Startronic 400 is a mains-independent jump start device for vehicles with 12 V on-board power system. The device is fitted with super-capacitors that use the residual voltage of the vehicles batteries for charging and can restart the vehicle motor after just a few seconds of charging. The device is totally mains-independent.
The Startronic can start 12 V vehicles (petrol & diesel) with a starting current of 300 A within 60 seconds. Two "Force Function" modes for maximum capability:
- "Bypass" mode: start a vehicle with a deeply drained battery.
- "Glow" mode (preheat): start a diesel engine in cold weather.
- Short circuit protection
- Polarity reversal protection
- Protection against deeply drained batteries
- Batteryless technology.
- always ready for operation even if not used for years.
- Ready for operation even in extreme temperatures (-40°C /+65°C).
- Extended lifecycle: the Startronic can be used up to 10,000 times with no power loss.
Rechargeable in several ways:
There are 3 ways to pre-charge the Startronic 400:
- with a 12 V spare battery (led, gel, AGM, StartStop batteries) in 60 seconds.
- using the cigarette lighter port (12 V/10 A) in 100 seconds.
- using the micro USB port (5 V/2 A) in 15 minutes (cable not included in scope of delivery).
The compact (400 g / 82 x 170 x 32 mm) Startronic 400 fits in the storage space of most motorcycles and cars.
- 300 amps at 12 V
Motorcycles and cars
- Clip to 12 V battery - ready for operation in 60 seconds
- Cigarette lighter 12 V/10 A - ready for operation in 100 seconds
- Micro USB 5V 2A - ready for operation in 15 minutes
Dimensions & weight:
- Dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 82 x 170 x 32
- Weight: 0.4 kg